Report an Issue

The options to the left will take you to the appropriate link to report an issue. Can't find what you are looking for?  Please contact County Administrator Tabatha Perry at (304) 472-0535 ext. 2 or

Please note, the County Commission does not have authority over the Public Service Districts or local cable company.  Those complaints should be directed to the WV Public Service Commission.