Upshur County

text size

Utilize Courthouse Property

An Application for Community Use of Buildings, Equipment and Grounds must be completed to utilize County owned property and sent to the Office of the County Commission at 91 West Main Street, Suite 101, Buckhannon, WV 26201. A Certificate of Insurance from the organization or individual's insurance company naming the Upshur County Commission as an additional insured/certificate holder is also required.  The request will then be placed on the Commission Agenda for consideration. If you have any questions, please contact Tabatha Perry or Cindy Hughes  (304) 472-0535.